Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) strips are formable and shapeable, resists irrigation, and can be used to augment autologous cancellous or cortico-cancellous grafts.
Features & Benefits
– DBM strip entirely derived from human allograft bone tissue
– 100% human tissue: Nothing added that may interfere with bone healing
– Osteoconductive: Ideal scaffold that supports creeping substitution during bone formation
– Osteoinductive potential: May help stimulate osteogenesis
– A proprietary processing method used to eliminate the need for extrinsic organic carriers that have no bioactivity or biological functions