Demineralized Cortical Bone Fibers offers a moldable and ideal scaffold for excellent handling properties.
Features & Benefits
– Cortical fibers help stimulate natural bone formation and are used to fill bony voids
– 100% Human Tissue: Nothing added that may interfere with bone healing
– Osteoconductive: Ideal scaffold that supports creeping substitution during bone formation
– Osteoinductive potential: May help stimulate osteogenesis
– Great handling characteristics: Shapes and conforms to any void
– Easy storage and use: Stores at room temperature